There are no version requirements for Entrata.
What LeaseHawk Needs from You
You will need to provide the following information to LeaseHawk to allow us access to your Entrata system. If you need assistance obtaining this information, you may request it from your Entrata contact or Entrata Technical Support.
- Company URL assigned by Entrata.
- Username and password. These credentials compliment the URL.
- Entrata Property ID for each property.
- Time zone of each property.
- Email address. This is a default email address that will display with each guest card should the lead not provide one.
- Agent name. Provide the “agent name” LeaseHawk should use when sending guest cards to Entrata. Ensure the agent name is properly configured and active within Entrata for each property.
- Ad source for chatbot. Provide the ad source name that should be sent with each guest card originating from the ACE chatbot. This can be an existing ad source or a newly created ad source. Ensure the ad source is properly configured and active within Entrata for each property.
Where to Find This Information
If you need assistance obtaining this information, please request it from your Entrata Representative or Entrata Technical Support at 877-826-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How It Works: Entrata Integration
ACE provides pricing and availability to leads based on data pulled from Entrata approximately every 3 hours.
Once a Prospect is identified and contact information collected,
- ACE sends an email to the property email address with guest card information.
Once a Prospect has scheduled a tour,
- ACE sends an email to the property email address with appointment information.
Once a Prospect has completed an ACE conversation,
- ACE sends the guest card information to Entrata.
- If a tour was scheduled, ACE sends the appointment information to Entrata.
Optional Integration Configuration
No optional configurations available.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact your LeaseHawk Implementation Manager or email@example.com with the requested information in the “What LeaseHawk Needs from You” section above. Our team is ready to help you get integrated!