Learn how ACE notifies you through email or the LeaseHawk CRM.
When ACE secures an appointment or guest card information, this information will be sent via email, from firstname.lastname@example.org, to the email address provided by the client.
If you use both the LeaseHawk CRM and ACE, you will receive the email notifications and, additionally, ACE will automatically enter the appointments within the LeaseHawk CRM.
1. The appointments are added to the community calendar and left for assignment under the question mark symbol. If there is a number in a red bubble over the question mark, you have unassigned appointments.
2. Click on the question mark symbol and assign the appointment to a Leasing Professional.
3. Review the contact’s timeline and recorded ACE phone call for reference.
4. Respond to the caller from within the App (or log the call in the App if an outside line is utilized) to confirm the appointment.
5. Make sure you are frequently checking for unassigned appointments within the App.