Upon receipt of an ACE appointment notification, check your schedule and availability for the desired appointment date and time.
Upon receipt of an ACE guest card notification, quickly return the contact’s call to confirm or reschedule an appointment as well as answer any questions they may have. It might be helpful to first review the ACE recorded call for reference from the Call Detail report within LeaseHawk reporting.
ACE Email Notification Examples
Subject: Guest Card from [Prospect First and Last Name] on [Date] at [Time]
Subject: New Appointment from [Prospect First and Last Name] on [Date] at [Time]
ACE Appointments for LeaseHawk CRM Users
If you use both the LeaseHawk CRM and ACE, you will receive the email notifications and, additionally, ACE will automatically enter the appointments within the LeaseHawk CRM.
1. The appointments are added to the community calendar and left for assignment under the question mark symbol. If there is a number in a red bubble over the question mark, you have unassigned appointments.
2. Click on the question mark symbol and assign the appointment to a Leasing Professional.
3. Review the contact’s timeline and recorded ACE phone call for reference.
4. Respond to the caller from within the App (or log the call in the App if an outside line is utilized) to confirm the appointment.
5. Make sure you are frequently checking for unassigned appointments within the App.
Get started on the right foot with call tracking, lead analysis, agent performance, CRM and ACE. By following a few simple steps and suggestions, you and your team will be set up for leasing success. Even if you're a LeaseHawk pro, you might learn something new here!