Appointments and Guest Cards
When ACE secures an appointment or guest card information, this information will be sent via email, from ACEnoreply@leasehawk.com, to the email address provided by the client.
Subject: New Guest Card from LeaseHawk ACE
A prospective resident has scheduled an appointment to visit ABC Apartments. Here is the appointment
information obtained by your LeaseHawk automated assistant, ACE:
Desired Move-In Date:
Subject: New Appointment from LeaseHawk ACE
A prospective resident has scheduled an appointment to visit Name Apartments.
Here is the appointment information obtained by your LeaseHawk automated assistant, ACE:
Same information as the Guest Card notification with the addition of:
While utilizing ACE with the LeaseHawk CRM, you will not receive email notifications. ACE will automatically enter appointments within the LeaseHawk CRM.
1. The appointments are added to the community calendar and left for assignment under the question mark symbol. If there is a number in a red bubble over the question mark, you have unassigned appointments.
2. Click on the question mark symbol and assign the appointment to a Leasing Professional.
3. Review the contact’s timeline and recorded ACE phone call for reference.
4. Respond to the caller from within the App (or log the call in the App if an outside line is utilized) to confirm the appointment.
5. Make sure you are frequently checking for unassigned appointments within the App.