Since ResMan is a hosted, web-based solution, version compatibility does not apply. Per ResMan, all clients should be able to utilize their standard integration interfaces.
What LeaseHawk Will Need From You
You will need to provide LeaseHawk with the information below to allow us access to your ResMan system. If you need assistance obtaining this information, contact ResMan Support.
- Account ID
- Site ID(s)
You must complete the following configuration within ResMan for each applicable property:
- Create an employee (no login required) named first name “Lease” last name “Hawk”.
- This employee record must be set up as a leasing agent.
- Create an ad source named “LeaseHawk App”.
- Provide LeaseHawk a list of property names as they appear in ResMan and the related ResMan site IDs.
- Map LeaseHawk ad sources to ResMan ad sources for each property. This ensures that guest cards push to ResMan.
- Identify the name of the ad source LeaseHawk will use as the default ad source in the event of an unknown or unmatched source so that guest cards successfully push to ResMan.
Note: If you have already provided LeaseHawk with access to your ResMan system as part of your LeaseHawk ACE service, LeaseHawk should have the necessary access for the CRM already. All configuration requirements are still needed.
ResMan Integration Overview: How it Works
The ResMan Integration provides the following functionality to eliminate duplicate entry, improve accuracy and save time. Leasing workflow changes within ResMan are also used to automatically update Relationship status within the LeaseHawk CRM in order to track leasing pipeline progress and conversions.
Insert Guest Card:
- Guest Cards will automatically push once placed in the prospect or applicant status. If necessary, tap or click the “Send Guest Card” link from the Contact edit screen to manually push a specific contact record into ResMan as a Prospect.
- Contact information along with the original communication is submitted. Communication detail is sent and related to the original communication only.
- The CRM user submitting the initial guest card will be required to select the appropriate leasing agent from a list of active names within ResMan.
- Phases or several ResMan property IDs for a single property can be supported by LeaseHawk. You will need to indicate which phases are related and then the user will be presented with a pick list when submitting a guest card to ensure it gets inserted into the desired ResMan instance/property.
Update Guest Card:
- After the initial guest card is successfully sent to ResMan, changes saved to the contact information and preferences to that contact record within the LeaseHawk CRM will automatically be sent to ResMan. ResMan will not process the change submitted if the record is an Applicant or Resident status within ResMan.
- Guest card updates are no longer applicable once the contact has been converted to Resident relationship status.
- Updates are processed every 5 minutes.
Relationship Status Updates:
- When status in ResMan is changed to Applicant or Approved Applicant, the Relationship for the related contact record within the LeaseHawk CRM will automatically be updated to “Applicant.” The date and time the change was made will be recorded and indicate that it was “System Made” versus performed manually by an individual within the LeaseHawk CRM.
- When status in ResMan is changed to any Resident status (i.e. Future, Current), the Relationship for the related contact record within the LeaseHawk CRM will automatically be updated to “Resident”. The date and time the change was made will be recorded and indicate that it was “System Made” versus performed manually by an individual within the LeaseHawk CRM.
- Updates are processed daily. LeaseHawk CRM Relationship statuses are only moved forward, never backwards.
Send All Communications:
- Once this setting has been activated, LeaseHawk will automatically send all inbound and outbound communications to ResMan within 5 minutes for any active contact that previously successfully inserted the guest card to ResMan via the LeaseHawk CRM. This leasing activity includes emails, calls, text conversations and walk-ins.
- If the leasing agent’s first and last name, related to the LeaseHawk CRM, does not exactly match a leasing agent name within ResMan, the activity will be associated to the default leasing agent name “Lease Hawk”.
- Communications are no longer sent to ResMan once the contact has been converted to Resident relationship status.
- When this setting has been activated, the list of reasons displayed for selection for a contact with a relationship status of Lead, Prospect or Applicant, will be pulled from ResMan rather than using the LeaseHawk standard reason list.
- The ResMan interface will not automatically cancel the prospect record within ResMan. This must be done directly within ResMan following the inactivation within the LeaseHawk CRM.
- Ad source mapping between ResMan and LeaseHawk will be coordinated during initial property setup to ensure successful importing of information into ResMan. Ongoing management will be required to keep revised and/or new sources in sync. It is recommended that you have one person handle all ad source updates across systems.
- The LeaseHawk CRM will indicate if required fields are missing that are necessary to insert data into ResMan. The ResMan standard interface requires both a first name and last name. Other required fields are determined and/or defaulted by LeaseHawk.
- The LeaseHawk CRM will indicate on the Contact Edit screen if and when the guest card was initially submitted to ResMan. Initially, a pending status may be shown until the response from the ResMan system is received. An error message would be displayed in the event of an unsuccessful insert into ResMan.
Specific Fields Sent and Updated in ResMan
Below are fields included as part of the integration with ResMan:
Prospect Contact Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Line 1
- Street Line 2
- Phone Numbers (Office, Home, Mobile, Fax)
- Email Address (primary only)
- Property (automatically determined by LeaseHawk)
- Move-In Date
- Bedrooms (defaulted to 0 if none provided)
- First Contact (i.e. email message, phone call, walk-in)
- Agent (hardcoded to “Lease Hawk”)
- Ad Source (must match a ResMan ad source or default identified will be used)
If email is the first contact type, the following fields are also applicable:
- Email Agent (hardcoded to “Lease Hawk”)
If phone call is the first contact type, the following fields are also applicable:
- Phone Agent (hardcoded to “Lease Hawk”)
If SMS/text is the first contact type, it will be coded as “Other” since this type is not currently supported by ResMan.
The First Contact value is based on the first contact recorded within the LeaseHawk App regardless of the date and number of communications present on the date when the guest card is submitted.