The following versions are the minimum recommended and supported by MRI: 4.5.8, 10.1.2, 10.2.0, 10.3.0 or higher. The interfaces can be utilized by both hosted and self-hosted MRI clients.
What LeaseHawk Will Need From You
To set up the MRI interface for your properties, you must follow the steps provided in the MRI Partner Connect - Client Onboarding Guide. For questions or assistance, please contact MRI Support via the MyMRI Client Portal. The steps to provide LeaseHawk with access to your MRI system consist of:
- If applicable, execute a Partner Connect agreement.
- Submit a support case to MRI, with the template provided, to get the details needed for LeaseHawk to obtain access to your MRI system.
- Submit a support case to MRI indicating to grant LeaseHawk access to your production environment.
Please be advised that MRI only processes Partner Connect related support cases once per week on Wednesday for cases received by end of day Tuesday.
If you have already provided LeaseHawk with access to your MRI system, as part of your LeaseHawk ACE service, LeaseHawk should have the necessary access for the CRM already. All configuration requirements are still needed.
You must complete the following configuration, within MRI Residential, for each applicable property:
- Create an Agent named first name “Lease” last name “Hawk”.
- Create an ad source named “LeaseHawk App”.
In addition, you will need to work with your LeaseHawk Implementation Manager during the implementation process to:
- Provide a list of property names as they appear in MRI and the related MRI property IDs.
- Answer any questions that arise from LeaseHawk’s efforts to map ad sources to MRI.
- Identify and communicate which ad source will be the default used by LeaseHawk, in the event of an unknown or unmatched source, so that guest cards can successfully be inserted.
Standard Integration Components
The MRI integration provides the following functionality to eliminate duplicate entry, improve accuracy and save time. Leasing work flow changes within MRI are also used to automatically update Relationship status within the LeaseHawk CRM in order to track leasing pipeline progress and conversions.
Insert Guest Card:
- Guest Cards will automatically push once placed in the prospect or applicant status. If necessary, tap or click the “Send Guest Card” link from the Contact edit screen to manually push a specific contact record into MRI as a Prospect.
- Contact information and preferences only are submitted.
- The CRM user submitting the initial guest card will be required to select the appropriate leasing agent from a list of active names within MRI.
- Phases or several MRI property IDs for a single property can be supported by LeaseHawk. You will need to indicate which phases are related and then the user will be presented with a pick list when submitting a guest card to ensure it gets inserted into the desired MRI instance/property.
Update Guest Card:
- After the initial guest card is successfully sent to MRI, changes saved to the contact information and preferences to that contact record within the LeaseHawk CRM will automatically be sent to MRI. See Exhibit A for a list of applicable contact information and preferences fields.
- Guest card updates are no longer applicable once the contact has been converted to Resident relationship status.
- Updates are processed every 5 minutes.
Relationship Status Updates:
- When status in MRI is changed to Applicant, the Relationship for the related contact record within the LeaseHawk CRM will automatically be updated to “Applicant.” The date and time the change was made will be recorded and indicate that it was “System Made” versus performed manually by an individual within the LeaseHawk CRM.
- When status in MRI is changed to any Resident status (i.e. Future, Current), the Relationship for the related contact record within the LeaseHawk CRM will automatically be updated to “Resident.” The date and time the change was made will be recorded and indicate that it was “System Made” versus performed manually by an individual within the LeaseHawk CRM.
- Updates are processed daily. LeaseHawk CRM Relationship statuses are only moved forward, never backwards.
Optional Integration Configuration
In addition to the standard integration components, you may elect to utilize the optional configuration settings below.
Send All Communications:
- Once this setting has been activated, LeaseHawk will automatically send all inbound and outbound communications to MRI within 5 minutes for any active contact that previously successfully inserted the guest card to MRI via the LeaseHawk CRM. This leasing activity includes emails, calls, text conversations and walk-ins.
- If the leasing agent’s first and last name, related to the LeaseHawk CRM, DOES NOT EXACTLY match a leasing agent name within MRI, the activity will be associated to the default leasing agent name “Lease Hawk”.
- Communications are no longer sent to MRI once the contact has been converted to Resident relationship status.
- When this setting has been activated, the list of reasons displayed for selection for a contact with a relationship status of Lead, Prospect or Applicant, will be pulled from MRI rather than using the LeaseHawk standard reason list.
- The MRI interface will not automatically cancel the prospect record within MRI. This must be done directly within MRI following the inactivation within the LeaseHawk CRM.
- Ad source mapping between MRI and LeaseHawk will be coordinated during initial property setup to ensure successful importing of information into MRI. Ongoing management will be required to keep revised and/or new sources in sync. It is recommended that you have one person handle all ad source updates across systems.
- The LeaseHawk CRM will indicate if required fields are missing that are necessary to insert data into MRI. The MRI Standard interface requires both a first name and last name. Other required fields are determined and/or defaulted by LeaseHawk.
- The LeaseHawk CRM will indicate on the Contact Edit screen if and when the guest card was initially submitted to MRI. Initially, a pending status may be shown until the response from the MRI system is received. An error message would be displayed in the event of an unsuccessful insert into MRI.
Specific Fields Sent and Updated in MRI
Below are the fields included as part of the integration with MRI.
Prospect Contact Information:
- Phone Number (primary only)
- Email Address (primary only)
- Property (automatically determined by LeaseHawk)
- Ad Source (must match an MRI ad source or default will be used)