Discover an efficient way of staying organized in the CRM by filtering buckets by Point Person.
The latest release for the LeaseHawk CRM, available January 23, 2019.
All CRM users must log out of the LeaseHawk CRM and log back in for updated functionality. Update applies to the LeaseHawk CRM desktop application only, not available on iOS or Android devices. If feature does not appear, the user should reinstall the LeaseHawk CRM from the Chrome Web Store.
Quickly filter LeaseHawk CRM buckets by Point Person.
1. Log in to the LeaseHawk CRM.
2. Click on a bucket (Action Required, Lead, Prospect, etc.).
3. Click “Point Person”. (Figure 1)
4. Select the names of the Point Person(s) that you would like to filter the buckets by. (Figure 2)
5. Click “Apply”.
6. You will now see the name of the Point Person you’ve selected in the top-right corner. If multiple Point Persons were selected, you will see the word “Multiple” and the number of Point Persons selected in parenthesis. (Figure 3)
7. To open the Point Person filter again, click on the arrow/caret icon next to the name of your current selection. (Figure 3)
The LeaseHawk CRM Advanced Search is now optimized to help you search for communications, contacts and notes even faster.
1. Click on the menu/hamburger icon in the top-right corner.
2. Select “Advanced Search”. (Figure 1)
3. Type in a keyword related to your search. (Figure 2)
4. Click “Search”.