Telephone Performance Analysis (TPA) allows you to measure leasing professional call performance. By identifying strengths and weaknesses based on custom or industry standards, you can grow your team’s and your own personal sales and customer service skills.
- Employee Cumulative and Site Cumulative: Two similar reports that provide the company rank, overall score and category scores for a period of time (for instance, year-to-date) by employee or community. These reports allow you to identify your top performers over time.
- Employee Performance and Site Performance: Two similar reports that compare performance from one month to another by overall and category scores. The reports also include the change in performance, allowing for identification of significant changes in employee or community performance.
- Employee Ranking and Site Ranking: Two similar reports that compare conversion rates and overall scores from one month to another. The reports also include the change in company rank, appointments set, conversion rate and overall score.
- Question Performance: Provides scores by question, compared to a previous month, to easily identify training opportunities. Changes in percentages are also noted.
- Scored Calls: Provides the details of each scored call, including the call recording and individualized scoring breakdown.
- TPA Monthly Trend: Offers a breakdown of scored call results by employee (per your determined time frame) detailing each employee’s overall score, raw score and conversion rate for analyzing.
- Conversion Report: This graph gives visibility into whether or not an employee converted a qualified phone call by setting an appointment.
- TPA Category Trending: This is a line graph showing the percentage trend for each category on a survey over a specified time-frame. Hovering over any portion of the data in this report allows for precise category data that can be compared to the overall statistics.